The Flash Baseball Complex is located east of Cincinnati in Hamersville, Ohio. From I-275 Exit 65 it is an 18.5 mile drive east on State Route 125 (Beechmont Ave.) to right on Drake Road. The Flash Complex entrance is on the right just past the Flash Lodge (10645 Drake Road).
The Complex is beautiful (Flash Complex Map) (Complex Photo Gallery) and includes:
- Ten fields with wood fences and grass infields. Seven of the fields have and roofs with misting systems that make the temperature 15 degrees cooler than the actual temperature. double deck stadiums
- Three concession stands, restaurant and a climate controlled dining area. The restaurant provides a variety of food choices, including a build-to-order Mexican burrito option as well as other healthy alternatives.
- Air conditioned with games, pool tables and TV’s. You can dine in this area while the kids have fun, or rent it for a private function. arcade
- Complimentary outdoor batting cages and grassy areas for player warm up and soft tossing.
- with a beach area. Chlorinated swimming hole
- well stocked with various species of fish. 19 acre lake
- Basketball court for some action between tournament games.
- Indoor, climate control turfed (>5,500 sq. ft.) and netted training facility available for rental. This area will allow your players to do some individual batting and/or pitching practice as well as running of drills and fielding exercises. To reserve a specific time prior to your arrival at the Flash Complex, please e-mail email@example.com or visit the tournament director area to reserve and pay for your time once you are at the Facility.
- Indoor batting cage area available for rental. Our machines with automatic ball return are located adjacent to our indoor turfed training facility and are air-conditioned. To reserve a specific time prior to your arrival at the Flash Complex, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the tournament director area to reserve and pay for your time once you are at the Facility.
- The Flash Lodge located on Drake Road is an awesome option for accommodations for a tournament weekend. The Lodge will easily sleep 22 individuals and includes a kitchen, dining room, living room, family room, three private bedrooms, a lower level dorm area with eight sets of bunk beds, detached shower house and a washer/dryer in lower level. There is a nice concrete patio with gas grill as well as large wooden deck with chairs. The house has three flat screen TV’s all equipped with DirecTV. Weekends get booked fast so don’t delay--contact email@example.com.
"Pamela & I welcome you to our Farm and baseball complex. From the moment you arrive you will be treated as our cherished guest. We
will escort you back in time to an old fashioned atmosphere where you will rejoice with us and celebrate these young warriors that love
this game of baseball. Our attention to detail in every area will help burn a memory for your family."
Owners, Michael and Pamela Daly
Flash 10u -- Coach Jon Crall
This exceptional team young team is looking for a few additional players. Contact Coach Crall to schedule a tryout 937-689-4266.
updated: January 12th, 2016
Click here for the CABA Registration Form
Click here to receive email updates about upcoming events